Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October month

Not much is happening event wise this month at least that i've been able to find. There is one consignment sale happening this weekend ( 10/8 & 9).  I have not attended to this specific one before but looking at the website it seems like its a huge event. Great idea for those looking for early christmas gifts to store away or birthdays that are coming up. Also perfect for those who weren't prepared for this crazy weather yet (such as my self) and may need a few extra pair of pants and long sleve shirts for their little ones.

My family is expecting our second child in March 2012, so this month especially with the colder weather sneaking up on us is the perfect time for me to clean out the house to make some extra room as well as finishing painting rooms that were never completed when we first moved in.
Also we seem to have a mice infestation.... one of the many perks of having neighbors wall to wall with you. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them is greatly appreciated since we've seemed to have tried everything but tear down the walls to find the nest.

Stay warm everyone, and please let me know if you know of any indoor events going on this month, I will post them up with the website on my pages link.

No comments:

Post a Comment