Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

So this is year two of pumpking carving for my family. This year Buddha is old enough to get the concept of scooping out the pumpkin guts instead of just squeeshing it between his fingers. Laying out news paper and pre-scrapping most of the insides so he just had to scoop it out and put it in the bowl, he seemed to enjoy him self for the most part. I'll have to post pictures when I get a chance, if any one knows of any fun ways to carve pumpkins with toddlers that would keep them more entertained, let me know i'm all ears.

Overall i'm happy with it, I got some good pics, and video. I cant wait hopefully next year he can poke the holes in the pumpkin for the design. Though I have a feeling our pumpkin will look more like that horror film with the guy that has pins all in his face...

No comments:

Post a Comment